Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2003, 05:33 PM
FRANK

Default Oosterdam nov 19 lisbon

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY SINGLE WOMEN WHO WILL BE ON THIS LOVELY SHIP FOR ITS INAUGURAL TRANSATLANTIC CROSSING. I AM FROM LAS VEGAS AND MY TRAVELING PAL IS FROM PISMO BEACH AND WE ARE STRAIGHT AND IN OUR LOW 60'S. WE ARE LOOKING FOR ATTRACTIVE, INTELLIGENT LADIES, 40-60 WHO WOULD ENJOY KNOWING SOMEONE ON BOARD AND NOT HAVING TO FACE THAT ISSUE THE FIRST DAY. WE ALWAYS BOOK OUR CABINS AND PAY THE UPCHARGE TO HAVE THE CABIN TO OUR SELVES TO AVOID BEING JAMMED IN BUT ALSO TO HAVE A PLACE WITH A VERANDAH TO HAVE COCKTAILS AND WATCH THE SUN SET AS WE HEAD ACROSS THE ATLANTIC . JOIN US.
Sponsored Links
Old October 10th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Oosterdam nov 19 lisbon

Hi,
Will be on the double "O" for its inaugural to the Caribbean 12-7. Sure hope to meet someone who also wants someone to enjoy the week with - conversation, dinner, dancing, shows, excursions and just plain soaking up some warmth by the pool. Am in 60s but friends say I am more like 45. Have greatly enjoyed 9 previous cruises, some solo, some with friends. This one will be solo, so am just hoping to meet lots of great new people. Hope your cruise is fantastic! Would love to hear your opinion of the ship when you return. My email is cbentley99@comcast.net