Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2004, 09:28 PM
Passenger

Default Does HAL have an excursion to Baths of Virgin Gorda

I just looked on the website and understand there is no excursion to the Baths of Virgin Gorda. There is, however, an excursion to Spring Bay. Is this close to the baths? How can I get to the baths using this excursion ( I prefer to excursion due to simplicity's sake). If I did the baths on my own, how do i do it? thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2004, 10:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Does HAL have an excursion to Baths of Virgin Gorda

Did you look under Roadtown, Tortola? They list an excursion to Vigin Gorda there.
I assume that includes the baths. We'll be on the Zaandam (Eastern Caribbean) in March and plan to take this excursion.
Old January 4th, 2004, 01:02 PM
JW

Default Re: Does HAL have an excursion to Baths of Virgin Gorda

Pal,

I am doing the Baths and island tour with Smith Ferry. Including lunch, ferry both ways, transportation to the Baths plus an hour and a half island tour, all for $43. You can spend either 4 or 6 hours at the baths depending on which ferry you take back. They also have a package same as above but with a shorter island tour for $38 or just the Baths for $35. Their website is: http://www.islandsonline.com/smithsferry/

I was in contact with Marjorie Smith and her email address is: magicplace@hotmail.com

"( I prefer to excursion due to simplicity's sake)" She told me that someone will meet me at the cruise ship dock with my name and will be lead to the ferry dock. Sounds pretty simple. Hope this helps.
Old January 9th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to maryann
Default Re: Re: Does HAL have an excursion to Baths of Virgin Gorda

Glad you had already posted-I was about to add this info. on my own.

Signed up for the HAL tour to the Baths-$54 pp-after the ferry , you have to walk to the Baths.

Found Sparky on www.passengerdiscount.com for $19 rt/pp and a free shuttle to the Baths.

Now, cxl'd the tour and have to take a shipboard credit,instead of the credit on my CC, not a big problem, but hate the rip-off!!