Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin
Default Westerdam suite photos in gallery

Todd was kind enough to post photos of the Category S suite on the Westerdam -- it's in the photo galleries.

Just wanted to point out that it's there.

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Westerdam suite photos in gallery

Thank you for posting these photos - it's a tremendous help when you only have the genericric brochure diagrams. We preferr balcony staterooms - but you can only tell so much from a 360 view or brochure.

Enjoyed the excellent photos of HAL Cat S Delux Verandah Suite 6195 (I may have the # wrong) could it possibly have been 6169? Regardless, beautiful accomodations!

I'm particularly interested because it appears that "6169" has a wrap-around balcony. Is this correct, or an illusion by the way the brochure is printed? Are there windows along the starboard side as well as looking aft?

Are the amenities as wonderful as they sound? What a stateroom!

Eager to hear your response.
Old August 11th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Admiral

I loved that shot of the ship approaching Santorini. I set it as my wallpaper on my computer. It looks great.
Old August 11th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Cruisie_Susie

Great pics ...We sail dec 5th to the West . Carib. . Now I really cannot wait to go... We sailed on the old Westerdam 4 yrs ago same sailing date..... Cannot wait... We have a verandah this time ...... Soooooo excited.....................
Old August 12th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Todd&Troy

Hey Everyone,

Oops, sorry everybody, I remembered the room number incorrectely. We had S6095, not S6195. It's two down from the elevators on the starboard side and was incredible. It was so nice to wake up and look out that huge picture window or to sit out on the balcony (also huge) and have a late night snack of milk and cookies, one of my favorite room service menu items. I was so glad the pictures came out so well. I thought I took more, but that's all I found on the computer. I'll look again on Troy's laptop. He may have "edited" which ones he brought over to our home PC. In the meantime, I hope anyone going has a great cruise and I can't wait to hear about each one.

Cheers,
Todd