Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2004, 03:10 PM
Robertj668

Default Trouble with booking a third person on Holland America?

Hi have a Holland America Booking Question.
Why is it so difficult to book a third person on most web sites? I go to some and it wonít even give me a third person option. When I do go to the Holland America web site the appears not to many 2 people rooms. I may call them and see if a two person room can accommodate a 1yr old with a crib? I donít think its square footage? Hay anyone have any insight to this third person booking dilemma?

Thanks

Robert & Lisa
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2004, 08:07 PM
Kellyandgang

Default Re: Trouble with booking a third person on Holland America?

We just got back from a family cruise with Holland America's Amsterdam to Alaska. I had the same trouble as well. I seems as though most of the cabins only accommodate 2 people. We were very limited on those that would take 3 people and even fewer for 4 people. Our daughter slept on the couch which converted into a twin bed and some cabins have the bed that drops down from the side of the cabin wall. Those that could hold more people (families) certainly filled up quickly. I would definitely give them a call direct as well as checking the web-sites. Hope this helps!

Kelly
Old August 4th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Passenger

Yes, that was our experience also. The smallest cabins only accomodate 2 passengers. To add a third person you will most likely have to move up to a larger cabin. Although the cabin might cost a bit more, the charge for the third person is less, so it all pretty much averages out. I don't know if they charge for a 1 year old though.
Old August 5th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Robertj668

Elly and Kelly

Thank you for your help.

Robert & Lisa
Old August 12th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Trouble with booking a third person on Holland Ameri

They do charge for a 1 year old, we are traveling with a 3 month old and there was a charge. We went through a travel agent and had no problem getting 3 rooms to accomodate 4 in each.