Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2004, 09:18 AM
DJoslin

Default May 1st Cruise-Zuiderdam

My wife and I are experienced cruisers (5th HAL cruise). Does anyone have any special advice about the Zuiderdam? This is the first cruise for the new tipping policy. Tips will be added to our onboard account. We will reserve the Pinnacle the first night to get the 1/2 off deal. I have read many reviews, and we expect a HAL cruise like the ones we've had before.

Thanks in advance for helpful tips,
Sponsored Links
Old April 24th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Candy

Default Re: May 1st Cruise-Zuiderdam

We also dined at the PInnacle twice... once on Dutch night (not our taste). The food and service was fabulous! Get a table by the window for a great view. If you're visiting on Half Moon Cay and are in Cat S or above, you can reserve a Cabana. At the Lido restaurant, look for Imam to hand you a tray... he will remember your name every time he sees you, anywhere on the ship... I love HAL!

Candy <-- will see Imam on 5/22

Zuiderdam Review at http://CandyBrock.com