Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 18th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Mikey Sr.

Default HAL's is expanding it's child program

Heard today that HAL is spending millions to bring their child programs up to industry standards. They are also lowering the age of their programs down to age three. That means more kids and young parents. I guess this is not grandma's and grandpa's HAL anymore. Months ago I emailed HAL that it was the only line that did not have child pools. I guess they were listening to the many parents who like this fine cruise line and what our business.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question re: special needs child, kids program GwenyP Ask CruiseMates Staff 1 April 4th, 2007 02:54 PM
Expanding your Horizons in the Far East Mike M Chit - Chat for Cruisers 2 November 11th, 2005 09:22 AM
Expanding your Horizons in the Far East Mike M Holland America 0 November 10th, 2005 11:09 PM
Expanding your Horizons in the Far East Mike M CruiseMates Group Cruises 0 November 10th, 2005 11:08 PM
Expanding on the travel day from heck! sailinglisa Chit - Chat for Cruisers 10 January 21st, 2002 02:50 PM