Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 8th, 2004, 07:46 PM
cynthia w

Default Zuiderdam ? rear cabin balconies

I would like to know if anyone has stayed on the Zuiderdam in one of the rear balcony cabins. Size of the balcony, etc... divided from the other balconies.... any info you can provide would be appreciated... we are cruising in May '05 and will be in cabin 51xx. Thank you for your info...
Sponsored Links
Old November 13th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Zuiderdam ? rear cabin balconies

I went into a friend's suite that was on the corner. I actually think it was on deck 5. My jaw dropped at the size of the room and the wraparound balcony. It was huge! Bigger than my cat. B entire verandah cabin.
Old November 14th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Zuiderdam ? rear cabin balconies

If they are like the new Westerdam's, they are huge. One downside: everyone on the Aft Lido pool stern balcony can gaze down upon your balcony. There were no umbrellas or privacy screens. We spent a few hours at the rail watching the ship's wake and rarely saw people using their aft verandas.