Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 12th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Hazel

Default Roll Call -Zuiderdam May 28

Anyone else going? This is our first cruise and we will be celebrating our anniversary during our cruise. 37 Years! That really makes me feel old! . Anyways looking forward to a fun cruise. Would love to hear your suggestions for tours at the ports we will be at. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old April 9th, 2005, 02:11 PM
sparklingseas

Default Re: Roll Call -Zuiderdam May 28

Hi! My husband and I will be onboard. We love HAL and I'll bet you will, too. We are in our 40s and love cruising! Just had our 23rd anniversary. Happy anniversary to you!
Old April 9th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Passenger

My family will be aboard. My parents will be celebrating their 20th anniversary, with me (16) and my 3 little brothers.
Old April 14th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Hazel

Default Re: Re: Roll Call -Zuiderdam May 28

Great ! I was beginning to think everyone was on the cruise for the convention. What state is everyone from? We are from Illinois. We live about 90 miles from Chicago. Have you booked any tours yet? Has anyone been to any of these ports before?
Old April 15th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Passenger

I recommend doing Godfrey's tour on St. Thomas, you should be able to find his website on google. I did this itinerary last year, and am refusing to get off the boat at Nassau again, as I found it filthy and disgusting. I went parasailing at Half Moon Cay, which is seriously the prettiest beach I have ever seen.
Old April 15th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Hazel

Thanks for the information as this will be the first time that we have visited these ports. We have been to Freeport before and I was not impressed with that either. I was hoping Nassau would be better. It sure does not sound like it though.
Old April 30th, 2005, 07:28 AM
SparklingSeas

Hazel~ Too bad Half Moon Cay is our first stop... Where is there to go after paradise??
I love it when it is the last stop... makes a wonderful ending to any HAL cruise. I haven't booked anything yet for shore (or for sure... grins!). We are beach people and that is always my goal... finding the best beach and laying down on it!
Our ship sails soon! Can't wait!
take care~~~SparklingSeas~~~
Old May 4th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Joe and Misty Stanley

My wife and I will be taking our first cruise on this trip too, we are in our 40s and just celebrated our 27th anniversary
Old May 6th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Hazel

Happy Anniversary to you! I am sure everyone will have a great time!