Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2005, 11:54 PM
lili

Default port of copenhagen

I need help! We're going on a 10 day cruise from Copenhagen. Who knows how much are taxi fares to and from the port? We are staying at the Marriott Hotel. What is the best way to go around? We need transportation from the airpot to the hotel, the next day to the port, and at the end, from the port to the airport...Also, is ther a site where I can find useful tips for my one day stay there? Thanks to all!
Sponsored Links
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Beginner

Default Re: port of copenhagen

We also are staying at the Marriott in Aug before our cruise and have one day to visit. I found this site terrific with information about Coppenhagen. Enjoy your trip!

http://www.cruisecopenhagen.com/
Old May 2nd, 2005, 04:35 PM
First Mate

Last year we went from Copenhagen doing a 16 night cruise to Athens for the Olympics. We stayed at the Marriott and found it to be very convient. From the airport we took the train to the main station and then took at taxi. it is about a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive. The train is really nice and it is the cheapest way to the hotel from the airport. We then took a taxi to the cruise port and it was about 60 us dollars for a van. the marriott hotel there is very nice. it has stellar rooms and views. only thing is that breakfast is a bit expensive when you convert it from their currency to us dollars. i hope that this helps. you can take the bus or walk because it is a small city to everywhere else you want to go.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 04:36 PM
First Mate

We went on the Rotterdam. What ship are u on??