Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2005, 06:42 PM
knarf

Default Roll call for Coral

Hi, Anyone cruising on the Coral on1/3/2006. My wife and I will be there. We are from Saegertown, PA. The temp. today was 88 --YES YES !!!!!! It was a very long winter in Northwest PA . We are very anxious for our cruise to the Panama Canal BUT not anxious for another WINTER !!. Take care, Knarf(Frank backwards)
Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Roll call for Coral

This is the HAL board. You may have more luck posting on the Princess board, if you are speaking about the Coral Princess.

Very clever user name.
Old June 10th, 2005, 10:34 PM
knarf

Hi DeeDee, Thanks, you are right. I wasn't thinking (so what's new ). I will get myself to the right board. A little excuse... we will be on HAL on 7/9/05 (just 28 more days !!!)
Take care, Knarf-Frank
Old June 11th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Admiral

- Just put it down to a "senior moment" Frank. We all make mistakes.

Which HAL ship will you be on? Whichever one it is have a great time.

I have to wait until the end of October for my cruise - 10 months between cruises has just been too long for me.
Old June 11th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Roll call for Coral

DeeDee - which cruise at the end of October -- I just booked the Zuiderdam on Oct 22 for another Eastern

Rich

Zuiderdam Eastern Carribean
Old June 11th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Admiral

Rich - Veendam. Never been on the Zuiderdam, but have been on the Westerdam. Have a great time.
Old June 12th, 2005, 08:13 PM
knarf

Hi Folks, My girl friend, lover, sweetheart, ",tormentor" and most of all my wonderful wife and I will be on the Zuiderdam on 7/9/05 for the E. Caribbean. We sailed on "her" the first summer that she was "born". We had a very good cruise and liked "her" very much, even though there were a number of negative comments about her at first. Our countdown clock at this minute says 3 weeks,5 days,9hours,54 minutes, and 25-24-23-seconds to go.... This is our 6th cruise and we love cruyising-who doesn't (except those who have never cruised ) Waiting for our doc's to arrive !! We cruised with Costa(Mediterranea) last January. Guess what we like her too!! Take care, Knarf-Frank