Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Beginner

Default Question regarding Mariners Pins

I have not been able to get an answer from HAL Ship Services on this so hopefully someone on the list can help me--

My wife and I have been on 3 7-day cruises and we will be going on our fourth 7-day cruise this March 25th on the MS Veendam. Do we receive our 25-day pins while on the cruise or do we have to wait until the next cruise to get them?
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Admiral

You will receive your pins while on board the ship in March. They will either be delivered to your cabin or presented to you at the Mariner's Reception..... proably the former as they usually don't present the 25 or 50 day pins at the reception - only the medals are presented at the reception.

Congratulations on achieving your first pin.
Old January 25th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Beginner

So we will get the pins and the tiles at the same time? Which day of the cruise does that normally happen?
Old January 25th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Admiral

The Mariner's party is usually held either the last or 2nd last day, depending on the itinerary. Your pin will probably come with your invitation to the party. The tile is usually put in your cabin on the last day.

Just make sure that when you will out your immigration form that you indicate the number of days you have sailed on HAL. This is the only way they can tell that you will be receiving your 25 day pin.