Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 24th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Thermal pool on Noordam

On the Noordam does it really cost $130 to use the thermal pool? If you pay that can you use it all you want or have to pay $130 each time? I read that on a critic review couldn't find it on the Holland website.

With 2 pools and only one with a retractable roof, I guess that one will be crowded with loud children. Going to Alaska the back one will be too cold to use and I understand it's only for adults. We are going July 8th, 2007 the Alaska Inside passage.
Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

I was on the inaugural cruise for the Noordam and took the whole cruise plan for the Pool. I could use it as much as I wanted and whenever I wanted. It was wonderful. I paid $80 for the 10 day cruise. Enjoy it!
Old August 25th, 2006, 12:37 PM
First Mate

i was on the noordam for ten days in june, in the med. it is a beautiful ship. the therapy pool is just WONDERFUL, and i believe i paid $15 per day to use it as many times as i wished to. probably a 10-day pass would have been less. at any rate the pool and the changing facilities are superb. enjoy. hombre