Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Beginner

Default When can I book excursions on Holland america's site

Can anybody tell me how long before a cruise I can book my excursions on their Holland america's web site
Sponsored Links
Old April 19th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Passenger

Default Re: When can I book excursions on Holland america's site

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrajean
Can anybody tell me how long before a cruise I can book my excursions on their Holland america's web site
As soon as you have a reservation and a booking number you can book excursions, if they are available. Usually a few months out you can book.
Old May 12th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to CeCe

I booked in April for an August 22.2007 Jewels of Europe cruise. I checked to see if there were any changes and found that the prices had gone up.Book as early as possible so taht you can get the tour that you really want.
Old May 12th, 2007, 06:18 AM
Admiral

Depending upon the itinerary, usually 60 to 120 days prior to the cruise you can book shore excursions. Just make sure your TA gives you your booking number. You'll need that to gain access to the shore excursion booking engine.

Blue skies ...

--rita
Old May 12th, 2007, 03:25 PM
First Mate

i booked my shore excursions yesterday for the nov. 5 sailing of the zaandam, hawaii, r/t san diego. had no problems at all. they were happy to charge my card!!!