Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2007, 07:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default EURODAM IN THE CARIBBEAN '08,PRICES???

IVE BEEN ON THE VEENDAM AND ZAANDAM,ALSO CARNIVAL,RCCL,PRINCESS,NORWEGIAN,IM JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF ANY OF YOU HOLLAND CRUISERS HAVE BOOKED OR FOUND ANY EARLY DEALS ON THE EURODAM IN THE CARIBEAN IN '08,NOVEMBER/DEC.I HAVNT CONTACTED MY TA,YET,BUT AM INTERESTED TO SEE IF YA'LL KNOW OF A GOOD DEAL. GREG
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2007, 12:38 AM
Admiral

I am very much interested in next year cruising in the carribean on the Eurodam, should be quite a cruise.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 02:15 AM
Admiral

Default Re: EURODAM IN THE CARIBBEAN '08,PRICES???

Seen VTG which shows scheduled cruises?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPPIE KILLER
IVE BEEN ON THE VEENDAM AND ZAANDAM,ALSO CARNIVAL,RCCL,PRINCESS,NORWEGIAN,IM JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF ANY OF YOU HOLLAND CRUISERS HAVE BOOKED OR FOUND ANY EARLY DEALS ON THE EURODAM IN THE CARIBEAN IN '08,NOVEMBER/DEC.I HAVNT CONTACTED MY TA,YET,BUT AM INTERESTED TO SEE IF YA'LL KNOW OF A GOOD DEAL. GREG
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old May 3rd, 2007, 03:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

I have booked a cruise on the Eurodam for October next year and found the price to be about the same as the Vista ships. No big difference. I book directly through HAL. My personal consultant watches my cruises for me. If she sees they have gone down in price, she grabs it for me. I have found this is the best way to get a good price on their ships. Good luck and hope to see you on the brand spanking new Eurodam.
Old May 4th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Admiral

Default Eurodam

If visiting Half Moon Cay and a snorkler on your dam trip, check those artificial reefballs out from the kiddo water park. Else if on the Grand Turk trip, snorkle in front of Buffet's Margaritaville, both sides of the pier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLLP
I have booked a cruise on the Eurodam for October next year and found the price to be about the same as the Vista ships. No big difference. I book directly through HAL. My personal consultant watches my cruises for me. If she sees they have gone down in price, she grabs it for me. I have found this is the best way to get a good price on their ships. Good luck and hope to see you on the brand spanking new Eurodam.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas