Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Default Deluxe Verandah Suite Services

Can anyone tell me if you are able to order from the main restaurant's dinner menu, during dinner hours, and have it delivered to your room? I know this was an option in the past, but I could not find any relevant info on the HAL site. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2008, 05:36 PM

Yes, you can, but your order must be put in either 1 hour or 1/2 hour before first seating starts. Say first seating started at 6pm, then you would have to put your order in by either 5 or 5:30pm, even if you wanted to eat later in the evening say like between 7 & 8pm.

As you are in a Deluxe Verandah Suite, speak to the Concierge in the Neptune Lounge and she will tell you exactly what you want to know. She may even order your dinner for you.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:29 PM

Thanks for the advice!

america, deluxe, dining, forum, fourm, holland, menu, review, reviews, suite, suites, veranda, verandah, veranhah