Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to islandfreedom
Default Looking for a roommate onboard Zuiderdam

Hello All,

I am looking for someone to share a cabin with me onboard MS Zuiderdam. The is going thru Panama Canal in Sept 29th from LA to October 14th Ft.Lauderdale. The category is a VE which is a balcony, i need to find someone before July 15th or i will lose my cabin. I really don't want lose this cabin and really would like to go. I hope you can help me out!!!!! I know there is someone out there that would like to go on this cruise. PS I am gay 34 year old man, i would prefer a man would i would also have a good time with a lady.

Happy Cruising,
Surjit
Sponsored Links
Old July 7th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Admiral

HAL has a "share" program. Why don't you call HAL and see if they can link you up with someone who is willing to share with you. This way you don't have to pay the cost of of a single booking and you might just get lucky and have the cabin all to yourself.

It's a little late now to be looking for someone to share when you have to make final payment by July 15th.
Old July 7th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to islandfreedom
Default Roommate

Thanks for reply, i phoned HAL. They have a share program but they don't offer on the balconies, i would like a balcony for this cruise. I had someone that was going with me, until last week they decided not to.