Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 19th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Beginner

Question Need a cabin on Holland America Europe cruise

My father is 85 and going on the Holland America Cruise, Prinsendam Ship departing Amsterdam on July 9th and arriving London July 23rd. He wanted me to go along as a "last hurrah" and that trip is sold out. If you or anyone you know is interested in selling their cabin for this cruise, please e-mail me at sjprinsloo@aol.com.
Sponsored Links
Old June 19th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Admiral

I don't believe that this can be done, ie someone selling their cabin to you. It all has to be done through HAL.

If the cruise is sold out and someone cancels HAL would have a waiting in which to fill that spot.

Final payments have been made at this date, so if there are/were any cancellation they would have been filled by now from the waiting list.

Sorry!