CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Holland America (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/holland-america/)
-   -   anyone on the zuiderdam recently? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/holland-america/379732-anyone-zuiderdam-recently.html)

suse January 21st, 2011 07:40 PM

anyone on the zuiderdam recently?
 
Psyched. Just booked a cruise. Anyone been on this ship recently? I've not, so I'd appreciate your input.:)

Lakers Fan January 21st, 2011 08:55 PM

Zuiderdam
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by suse (Post 1344886)
Psyched. Just booked a cruise. Anyone been on this ship recently? I've not, so I'd appreciate your input.:)

We were on the Zuiderdam last month .Although the ship has received some negative reviews on line , we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves .

If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me .

suse January 22nd, 2011 08:12 AM

Thank you Henry. Good to know you had a good cruise. We've never had a bad one.;)

Skipper's Mom January 22nd, 2011 09:04 AM

We were on the ship in November and had a great time. Don't miss the magician with his cute dog, Indy. You'll fall in love with her.

Lakers Fan January 22nd, 2011 10:17 AM

Indy was indeed cute but I was not impressed by the act .

Skipper's Mom January 22nd, 2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1345071)
Indy was indeed cute but I was not impressed by the act .

You have to remember - it's not Vegas. However, I found his tricks amusing, maybe because my husband was his assistant on the two evenings he performed! I told Jeff that he would have to start paying him if it continued. LOL! I found the "show type" performances less than good and really could have done without them.

suse January 22nd, 2011 07:51 PM

I love dogs. I have a Scottie. You know, with the long face. Sad face. They are totally kidding you. If they have a home, they are DElighted.
I am sure I will probably like the show. Usually, the comedians on HAl are just hilarious. I'm not so sure about the Pinnacle grill anymore, but I do so love the comedy acts on Holland America. Thanks everyone!
xo:)

Lakers Fan January 22nd, 2011 08:08 PM

Interesting
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skipper's Mom (Post 1345149)
You have to remember - it's not Vegas. However, I found his tricks amusing, maybe because my husband was his assistant on the two evenings he performed! I told Jeff that he would have to start paying him if it continued. LOL! I found the "show type" performances less than good and really could have done without them.


I enjoyed the show type performances .I spoke to Gene Young several times and told him that in my opinion some of the singers were great .I also told him that the house band was fantastic .


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1