Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Baltic Capitals on Eurodam, June 15, 2011

I am traveling on the Eurodam June 15-27 (sailing out of Dover) visiting Baltic capitals and am especially looking forward to our call in St. Petersburg, Russia. My sister and I have booked an excellent and comprehensive 2-day tour through Insider Tours titled "St. Petersburg Delights". It is $285 pp which we think is a very good-value price for the extent of the tour, which by the way is kept to a very small group size (max 16 people) and assured of "front of the line" at the museums, etc. We are looking for people to join us on this tour. Check it out on line and respond, thanks! Looking forward to seeing you on the Eurodam!
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Admiral

Welcome to Cruise Mates.

I was going to suggest that you post this on the "Meet on Board" section but see that you have already done it.

Happy Sailing.
Old March 17th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibiinri View Post
I am traveling on the Eurodam June 15-27 (sailing out of Dover) visiting Baltic capitals and am especially looking forward to our call in St. Petersburg, Russia. My sister and I have booked an excellent and comprehensive 2-day tour through Insider Tours titled "St. Petersburg Delights". It is $285 pp which we think is a very good-value price for the extent of the tour, which by the way is kept to a very small group size (max 16 people) and assured of "front of the line" at the museums, etc. We are looking for people to join us on this tour. Check it out on line and respond, thanks! Looking forward to seeing you on the Eurodam!
Hi my husband and I are on the same ship and want to join a tour. We only want a day and a half as we have been told that if there is a delay on the second day the ship will leave without us.Can you tell us how we can join a group. thanks
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

We are assured that our tour on the second day will be back to the ship in plenty of time. We have booked with a long-standing tour company (Insider Tours) who do this hundreds of times every summer and have an excellent reputation so I'm confident we'll have no problems. If you would like to check out this wonderful tour, go onto the Insider Tours website and look for "St. Petersburg Delights 2-day Tour", which is what we are taking. We'd love to meet you on that!