CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Holland America (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/holland-america/)
-   -   Great HAL deals in Europe right now! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/holland-america/388923-great-hal-deals-europe-right-now.html)

Paul Motter April 19th, 2012 01:59 PM

Great HAL deals in Europe right now!

Seven-day European cruises from $599 per person plus air and shipboard credits and kids sailing free.
04-19-12

There are some amazing bargains in the Med from Holland America this year - with air discounts and kids sail free. It's the year to cruise in Europe!

Trackypup April 19th, 2012 03:28 PM

I am currently battling with changing part of my September land trip to include a cruise. There are some definite bargains out there. Decisions!!:confused:

Paul Motter April 19th, 2012 03:59 PM

Where is your land trip going? I admit I don't take many land trips, but at prices like this you can get from (say) Venice to Barcelona for the price of airfare - but have an extra 7 days of vacations.

These really are amazing bargains.

Trackypup April 19th, 2012 04:54 PM

3 weeks in and out of Paris so really there's nowhere I can't get to. Crazy bargains, especially after final payment.

earl April 23rd, 2012 05:25 PM

Looks interesting ! I will show it to my better half!

Paul Motter April 23rd, 2012 06:25 PM

There are 7-day cruises that go to Carthage in Tunisia. You can get on that for about $599 pp.

By the way - these ARE selling out. I would not delay too long. I see the number of cruises getting lower and the prices going slightly higher. That indicates they are selling out.

Go here:

Cruise Deals | Last Minute Cruises & Discounts - Special Offers, Bargain | Holland America Line

Trackypup May 7th, 2012 11:50 AM

We jumped and booked 11 nights on Celebrity Equinox for $999 balcony guarantee with an overnight in Istanbul. Super excited!!

anniegb May 7th, 2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trackypup (Post 1427710)
We jumped and booked 11 nights on Celebrity Equinox for $999 balcony guarantee with an overnight in Istanbul. Super excited!!

Well done - I love Istanbul.

Annie

OK which part of your land trip have you jettisoned?

Annie

Trackypup May 7th, 2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anniegb (Post 1427718)
Well done - I love Istanbul.

Annie

OK which part of your land trip have you jettisoned?

Annie

Oh, the land trip got butchered, but not really in a bad way. Our original intent was some time on the Amalfi Coast but it just wasn't working out itinerary wise. The cruise is the start of our trip and the last stop is Naples ;) so we're disembarking there and heading down to Positano for 6 nights. So of the original land trip, not much is left, probably 3 nights in Paris before flying home.

anniegb May 7th, 2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trackypup (Post 1427723)
Oh, the land trip got butchered, but not really in a bad way. Our original intent was some time on the Amalfi Coast but it just wasn't working out itinerary wise. The cruise is the start of our trip and the last stop is Naples ;) so we're disembarking there and heading down to Positano for 6 nights. So of the original land trip, not much is left, probably 3 nights in Paris before flying home.

Oh I love Positano too - try to get to Ravello - probably my favourite spot on that coast.

Enjoy

Annie