Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Hotels
Register Forgot Password?

Hotels Recommendations for the best places to stay pre/post cruise.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2000, 12:36 AM
kirbi

Default Where to stay in South Beach?

Hi Everyone, I will going to Miami 2 days prior to my departure 12/17 on the Victory and would like to stay at South Beach, Any good suggestions? mid range price near the beach??? I have looked up the Art Decco district and there are soooooooo many motels to choose from , not sure which are good or bad . Any advise would help. Thanks Kirbi
Sponsored Links
Old October 17th, 2000, 01:44 PM
Dawn Stefano

Default RE: Where to stay in South Beach?

I don't know of any mid-price hotels in South Beach, which is a relatively expensive, trendy destination. Anything reasonable is going to be blocks from the beach. Why don't you give the Hotel Reservations Network <http://www.hoteldiscounts.com> a try to see if they can find something for you? They offer good hotels at discount rates.

If you can nab a special rate at the new Loew's Miami Beach, go for it. This hotel is beautiful and has a great location right on the beach. Also, if you're willing to stay up the road apiece in North Beach, you might be able to get a better rate at a beachfront hotel. I stayed at the Wyndham in May and it had a large rooms and a beautiful spot on the beach.