Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Hotels
Register Forgot Password?

Hotels Recommendations for the best places to stay pre/post cruise.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Stacey Diehl

Default Seattle area hotels

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I was wondering if there are any hotels in Seattle that have a shuttle for both the airport and Pier 66 area? I was thinking this would be really convenient!
Sponsored Links
Old July 1st, 2003, 06:54 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Seattle area hotels

We are flying to Seattle before cruise finding out that most hotels do not offer shuttle service we will take taxi one way $35.00-$40.00 or take limo for about $50.00-$60.00 hour there are four of us thats $10.00-$15.00 each There is a airport shuttle bus for about $8.50 per person but told they do not stop at every hotel some drop off blocks from some hotels. I am on vacation first cab at airport I get is mine, enjoy.
Old July 2nd, 2003, 07:11 AM
Yeoman

Stacey.
We used the Shuttle Express for trans. from the airport to downtown. It stops at MOST major hotels and will be the cheapest way. The driver will work with you as to drop off. (within reason) We had a lady who rode with us going to a hotel that was not a regular stop and he let her off at her door. For the 3 of us it cost 7.00 pp. Plus the driver carries the bags for you. Tip accordingly. ;-) http://www.seatac.org/seatac/transport/shuttlebus.htm
SSaFWs..ED
Old September 20th, 2003, 10:13 AM
LEtue

Someone else just posted this information under Cheap Eats and Sleeps in Seattle (just a couple of posts after yours. Note that they mention Grayline coming to the Piers!

"I took Gray Line's Airport Express shuttle bus, which is $8.50 one-way or $14 r.t., runs every half-hour, and stops at eight or so of the downtown hotels. I took it to the last one before it heads back to the airport, the Warwick Hotel (I wasn't actually staying there, but it was walking distance to where I was staying.) On the way home, the Gray Line buses come right to the piers, so you can take advantage of the round trip fare. They have a web site, and can also be reached at 206-626-6088, or 800-426-7532 for recorded schedule info."