Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Hotels
Register Forgot Password?

Hotels Recommendations for the best places to stay pre/post cruise.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Passenger

Default Holiday Inn Oceanfront-Cocoa Beach

We hit on the Hliday Inn Oceanfront in Cocoa Beach for 2 nights post-cruise in August on Priceline. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old June 27th, 2005, 01:52 PM
debc

Default Re: Holiday Inn Oceanfront-Cocoa Beach

My sister lived in Orlando for 10 years and just recently moved. When we would go visit we would go to CoCo Beach and we always stay at the Holiday Inn. The pool area is great. The rooms are typical beachfront hotel rooms. The hotel just with through a make-over, which made the cost go way up. Another good hotel is the Hilton. The Hilton is a high-rise, and it has a small pool, but it is nice. A band plays outside the hotel, by the beach. The Holiday Inn is motel style rooms with only 2 levels. Only about 1/8 are on the beach, the others are across a parking lot to the beach area. But only a short walk. The pool is the best part of the Holiday Inn, with a great play area for young kids.
Old June 27th, 2005, 03:24 PM
dc

Sorry. I was thinking not reading what I was typing. I know its Cocoa. No comments on the week it has already been.
Old June 29th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Passenger

debc......thank you for the information!
Old June 29th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Passenger

hello
We have stayed at this holiday inn in may and again in june prior to our sovereign cruise I really like the motel Im trying to hit it again for my sept cruise. It is pretty nice nice pool and in a good area, You will have to pay and extra 4.95 resort charge at check in or check out. you can walk right down to the beach and see the ship leaving the days befor. But there food is expensive so we go else where to eat there breakfast buffet is like 10.00 per person and dennys is across the street. You will be all right with this motel I think Its not a 3* as listed but it is clean and quiet have a great cruise Jame