Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Hotels
Register Forgot Password?

Hotels Recommendations for the best places to stay pre/post cruise.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Passenger

Default Port Canaveral Park and Cruise

I have heard a lot about Park and Cruise. We are cruising out of Port Canaveral, and driving from NC. I know the Radisson does park and Cruise. Im about to book the Radisson It seems like a good deal for a room plus 7 days of parking. But I was just wondering, is there any cheaper places that do it. We basically need a place to lay our heads at night. Nothing fancy. Any hotel advice would be great.

More questions about Cruise and Park...We are cruising for 7 days and only want a hotel for one day. Is this okay. Not sure of the rules on that.
Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Admiral

We've done the one night stay and left our car for 7 day cruise at the Radisson. We live in Florida, could not find a cheaper hotel that had parking option. If you do find one, please let me know. I liked the hotel, but would have liked a cheaper one. If you have time, check out Cape Canaveral, JFK Space Center while you're there. Itwas very interesting and fun to start off with our own tour!
Marty
Apologies to all for typo's for a while. Broke a finger!
Old February 1st, 2008, 04:53 PM
Passenger

Default radisson

I have to agree, we always stay at the radisson, just love the pool area too.
Old February 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to dar1227

We have stayed at the Radisson and it is a nice place to stay. The rates are high but worth it. We leave in 15 days and we are staying there for the night and leaving our car there.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
Familiar Face

Drivng from south Ga. We are going to stay at the Hilton in Melborne Fl($114). Then drive the next day and park at the port For $48, that way when I get off the ship I don't have to wait for a ride......

Old February 5th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Passenger

I booked at the Raddison. With 1 night stay + parking for 7 days it was only $140something. To pay for a cheaper hotel and parking at the port would cost the same or a little more. I hope we can come a few hours earlier to enjoy the hotel!
Old February 28th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cassandra

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! The Radisson. I have pictures posted on Webshots.com of the hotel and grounds. (Look under Cassie4486, Sovereign cruise).

Considering the area isn't tropical, the hotel itself and its grounds are tropical. Stunning beautiful!

The have a restaurant, and two pools, one for adults and one for babies that is like 6 inches deep. Two ponds with Koi fish. A small shop onsite for essentials, bathing suits, towels, etc. Run by a very nice woman.

We got the 1 bedroom suite. And contrary to the dimwits on Tripadvisor, there are elevators! Guess they can't read a hotel grounds map.

Oh, we paid $109 for our room, but then again, we mentioned another cruise site to get the discount....which is something this site doesn't take advantage of...

Serenade of the Seas - '05
Sovereign of the Seas - '07