Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 17th, 2001, 08:46 PM
constance

Default Mexican Revirea

My husband and I will be sailing on the sea princess departing out of L.A. on 10-13. We have been married since march and are going here for our honeymoon. We have already taken the advantage of touring the ship while in port in our town. I am wondering if anyone can give me any advice as to what excersions to take. We are thinking on one or two as we plan to explore most on our own.
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2001, 11:15 PM
Art

Default Re: Mexican Revirea

Hi Constance, that's the way, do it on your own we do, its easy. I find that the excursion from the ship are over priced and do not offer any more than ones you can get right off the ship. We've done this cruise about 5 times we live in L.A. so its cheaper than Vegas for us. My daughter recently came of the same cruise on their honeymoon. I just spoke with her and she recommends you to do the horseback trip into the hills from your second port Mazatlan. She says you cross streams and end up in a village with a beautiful view. This trip was $50.00 per person. Don't know the name of the company but when you get off the ship at MAZATLAN you'll see vendors look for the one with a picture of Connan. Supposedly they filmed a Connan picture here that's why the Connan Picture. Just so you don't worry they will take you by cab to a horse ranch for the start of your trip. Only one other thing and the rest you can easily do your self, PASS on any of the Cabo Excursions to dangerous, the water is icy cold, and many jelly fish. You'll have a great time.
Old October 19th, 2001, 01:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Lindsay
Default Re: Mexican Riviera

You MUST sign up with Randi at Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan! She and her horses are simply the BEST! You ride through groves and on the beach, as well as eat over at Victor's on Stone Island after ward, if you want. This is one of the best tours around!