Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 21st, 2002, 08:21 PM
Berrie

Default Star Princess 9/21/02

Anyone on this cruise of the Mexican Riviera? Would love to hear what you have heard the ship. We've cruised Mex Riv several times and just want to see this great big huge ship! Berrie
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2002, 04:35 PM
Sailfish

Default Re: Star Princess 9/21/02

We were on the Star Princess in June, on back to back cruises. We had a great time and really enjoyed the ship, service, food and entertainement. Feel free to email me with your questions.

The ship is very large, but very easy to navigate. We loved the Personal Choice dining option and the 24 hour buffet. High quality food throughout, without the "in your face" nightly waiter entertainment.

Our outside stateroom was comfortable, albeit small. The nightly choices in entertainment were great...you could see two shows and have dinner every night, if you so choose. We liked that you could choose between a variety show, a comedian, a Las Vegas type floor show and a move each evening.

Among the many choices for dinner were Alaskan King Crab and Lobster Tail. You could order shrimp cocktail every night, if you so choose. Compared to other mass marketed cruiselines, we felt we got a lot for the money.

Again, don't hesitate to email me with your questions. I don't frequent this site very often.
Old September 10th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Bob D.

Default Re: Star Princess 9/21/02

Berrie,

Apparently a lot of people will be with you on this cruise since it is completely booked in all categories. My wife and I are taking our mothers and two other couples.

We've sailed with Princess before and love their customer service, food, and the general maintenance and look of the ships. Never on one this large.

Enjoy.