Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to DltaSig98
Default Pride in February

Anyone going on the Pride February 22, 2004???

I can't wait!!! I took the Elation in September, and had the best time, and I am looking forward to a whole day in Cabo!!!

Email me!
Sponsored Links
Old November 1st, 2003, 08:19 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Pride in February

Wish I was going on the Pride again! we just finished our cruise on it Oct 19th.
It's a wonderful ship.
Have a great cruise!
Old November 13th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Laurie Rosenthal

Hi!

I am also looking forward to cruising on the Pride Feb. 22! I have been spending hours on the computer researching the new ship, and the new Carnival cruise terminal in Long Beach. Two years ago we took our first cruise (husband and myself, he's 51 and I'm 44) on the Carnival Ecstasy for his BD on a 4 day cruise to Catalina & Ensenada. And we became hooked on cruising. Then last year, we went on the Elation (loved that ship!) with our 2 grown sons and my brother and sister-in-law, on the 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise. We loved it so much that we vowed to go back this year. Now my 24 year old son is getting married Feb 21st, and when I told him that I would send him on a cruise for their honeymoon, they said that they would like to go with us when we went! So, we are all going, and I can't wait! We are staying the night before the cruise at the Long Beach Best Western, they have a cruise package for $110.00 which includes free secured underground parking for the duration of the cruise, and free shuttle to and from the cruise terminal, and free continental breakfast. I am really looking forward to the new terminal, and early check-in on the Queen Mary. The only thing I'm not sure about is that we have guaranteed cabins on 8A deck, and since we won't be able to put our cabin number on the luggage tags, I don't know how that will work with early check-in, but I am sure I will find out when we get there! Anyway, sorry this is such a long post, if you would like to e-mail me please feel free, and have a wonderful cruise!
Old November 14th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Laurie, you'll have no problem with the tags for a guarantee cabin ... the porters or someone marks the cabin number for you, and we seemed to experience no delays with this.

We are heading on the Pride for the cruisemates sailing Feb 1

Thanks, too, for the Best Western info .. we might do that, instead of having the car drive us back and forth.

Harry
Old November 15th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Laurie Rosenthal

Default Re: Re: Pride in February

Thanks Harry for the info about the luggage tags, I can relax now!

Laurie
Old December 8th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Hiram Cooke

My wife and I are taking our first cruise on the Pride Feb 1st. My wife is a big packer. Is there a limit on how much luggage you can take???

Thanks in advance,
Hiram
Old December 8th, 2003, 05:08 PM
SharB

Hi Hiram!
As far as I know, there is no limit on luggage, assuming you are driving to the port or the Long Beach vicinity. The rooms have plenty of storage, and you can stick your luggage under your bed(s). Are you part of the Cruisemates group?

Shar
Old December 8th, 2003, 05:21 PM
Hiram Cooke

Default Re: Re: Pride in February

Hi Shar,

No I'm not part of the Cruisemates group. In fact I just stumbled across this board today. How do you become part of Cruisemates? It would be nice to meet some folks on the cruise.

Hiram
Old December 8th, 2003, 05:51 PM
SharB

You are a part of Cruisemates by posting on the boards. To get a group-deal you need to find the section for Cruisemates cruises. Hopefully, others can be more specific.

We just got a good deal with group rates on the ship. Capt Ron and I would certainly like to meet you. We lucked out and got an aft suite #5295. Those that I'm aware of include Marci and her mom in #6262, Harry and Art in #8277, Cruiseguy and Wife in #4228, and Mike L(our Host) in #8232.

You can go to the Board directory and you'll see Chit Chat in the lower left window. Pull it down and you'll see Cruisemates Cruises. Check out the messages for the Pride!

Shar
Old December 9th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Shar, thansk for the cabin rundown .... I can now pack it for future cruise reference. :-)

Harry
Old December 10th, 2003, 10:37 AM
SharB

You are welcome, Harry!
Old December 10th, 2003, 11:59 AM
Frank

Hola amigos

I just came across this board today. If I can help you with any information about Mazatlan, I have been a licensed tour guide for 20 years, so please contact me. I also do some great tours on my own. I have an air conditioned van for 10 people and charge great rates. I can show you places others won`t. Hope to hear from you. FELIZ NAVIDAD!

Frank

fkole2000@hotmail.com
Old December 10th, 2003, 04:36 PM
SharB

Hola, Frank!
I'd love to hear what type of tours you offer!

Feliz Navidad!

Shar