Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2004, 06:57 PM
angc

Default mr sanchos

Has anyone been to mr sancho's in cozumel? Would love to hear what you have to say about it!!! Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2004, 07:12 PM
HOSKI

Default Re: mr sanchos

We did Mr. Sanchos last year and it was a nice relaxing day. Very nice beach, good food, friendly service. The guy who sets up the chairs would lile a tip. They have chairs and shade but no water toys. I would recommend it and enjoyed it. This year we are trying Playa Sol for the toys and zoo for our little one.
Old June 25th, 2004, 09:48 AM
First Mate

I was told Paradise beach was great. They have free chairs, water toys, good food and drinks. I am going to try this place out next cruise.

Old July 9th, 2004, 08:50 AM
LHP

I have been to Mr Sanchos three times in the past two years and loved it every time. However, now that Paradise is open, you may enjoy it more. I have never been there, but I understand that they are newer and offer more "free stuff" (snorkeling, kayaks etc) than Mr S. The only thing that may hurt Paradise is the crowds. We have never felt crowded at Mr S. If you have strong legs you can literally walk from one to the other. A nice day may be to start at Mr S (spend some time) and then walk up to Paradise.

Paradise, San Francisco, Playa Del Sol, Mr S and Nacho Cocum all run together on the beach. If you go to Mr S, tell Gabrellia I said hello!!! (He is the greatest!) I think they are all going to offer folks what they want. I just depends on what you are looking for. I can say that from my past experience San Francisco offered the least.
Old July 22nd, 2004, 08:53 PM
Brian L.

My wife & I honeymooned last Nov. on the Grand Princess. At Couzmel we took a taxi to mr. shanchos. we had a good time. good weather. we went snorkiling and just sat on our lounge chair on the beach. Good food. You can eat right there at the beach if you want or go to the covered reasturant. cheap food and drinks. We had a nice relaxing time, not to wild for us, crowds were calm. however we will be probably either going back there or to paridise or even the national park up the road. Have fun!!!
Old July 23rd, 2004, 11:14 AM
Passenger

If you go to www.cozumelinsider.com they have a coupon for a FREE Margarita or Ice Ceam on their website for Mr. Sanchos =) Have my coupons in my research and ready to visit Mr Sanchos =)
Old November 15th, 2004, 08:05 PM
suzette canales

Hey,what's up i just wanna tell u that your my #1 chicano rapper and im your #1 fan i think your so fine i'll be your sancha. peace out!!!!!!