Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 14th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Lipz*

Default Cozumels Mr Sanchos VS Paradise Beach

These are my top two choices as far as visiting a beach goes when we get to Cozumel at the end of the month. Has anyone been to BOTH and if you have which was your FAVORITE and why?

We will be going to the beach to enjoy the scenery (white sand/blue water, unlike what we have here in New York City. We want to enjoy relaxing under the sun, sipping on some nice cold drinks, and perhaps enjoying a tasty lunch while there.

Lipz*
Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin
Default Re: Cozumels Mr Sanchos VS Paradise Beach

Hi Lipz,

Do a search here on the Mexico board for Paradise Beach (change it to search message titles only), and you will get a lot of past messages comparing the two.

Here is a very complete message I remembered:

Harry

hello. i just was on the carnival inspiration 4/11-4/18...BEAUTIFUL>...but a quick suggestion on beaches

go to PARADISE BEACH>...when getting off the ship any cab driver will take u there...we payed 4 dollars a person (cheap). paradise beach is FREE to enter....when other beaches in cozumel are about 10-15 dollar admission.....ALL beach chairs and umbrellas are also free. the other beach we went to in grand cayman and costa moya had beach chairs and umbrellas only available for 10-15 dollars PER chair!! riddiculous. PARADISE BEACH also had free snorkeling (pay 10 dollars and when returning the snorkel gear get your 10 dollars back) wich is AWESOME>.when most places charge about 20. ALSO free kayaking...take the kayak anywhere (HUGE RADIUS) and there was about 10 kayaks. another AMAZING thing in PARADISE BEACH is they have a water trampoline set up about 50 feet back into the water , about 5 1/2 feet deep water) for FREE for anyone. (again- most places renting a water trampoline is about 100 for an hour) also the beach right next door (wich does cost money) lets u walk right on to it (30 second walk) and lets u use their excursions (for a price)

PARASAILING is 55.
JET SKIING for 1 hour is 55.

they also have a booth set up for henna tatoos (last 2-3 weeks) and WONDERFUL hair brading and massages......this beach is a must!!!!!!!

ALSO: restaurant: Do NOT drink mexican water!! but also at the paradise beach is a restaurant (decent prices) the waiter comes down gives the menu to u, and places ur order, and comes back down form the restaurant to tell u when its ready. u sit up on a loft to eat and it is an extremely beautiful view. WONDERFUL!

KEEP IN MIND: i am thinking this beach is only free of charge for pretty much everything due to the fact that it is extremely new and they want to get tourists over to it. once the beach is known the prices will rise, this is only what i think so if u are cruising to cozumel i suggest doing excursiions at other places and resting and beaching in cozumel, so if u are cruising within the next 6 months GO HERE, its BEAUTIFUL as well!!

hope it helped....sorry it was so long

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old August 16th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Lipz*

Default Re: Cozumels Mr Sanchos VS Paradise Beach

Harry Martin.....

Thank you so much. The post you included in your reply to me was very helpful. Thus far I am leaning more towards Paradise Beach since we are mainly just looking to lay back and relax!

Lipz*