Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 20th, 2004, 11:07 PM
First Mate

Default Passion Island Excursion

Has anyone taken the Passion Island excursion from Cozumel (through Carnival)? If so, how much did it cost and was it worth it? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Christi

Default Re: Passion Island Excursion

My husband and I went to Passion Island last September with Carnival Conquest. It was our favorite day by far. We parked ourselves under a shady tree and were waited on the rest of the day. The water is awesome and no one bothers or haggles you. They served an excellent lunch right there under a tent with all kinds of selections. The bus ride to get to the tenders was longer than we anticipated and a rough ride....but all worth it. I'm sorry, I can't remember how much it cost. We are frugal though, so it must not have been too bad.
Old October 17th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Passion Island Excursion

My wife and I went to passion island. The price was relatively cheap. I think it was 65 a person. It was worth every dime. We had an amazing time and the island was beautiful. If you have ever seen a corona commercial...it looked just like that. Take this excursion. You will love it!!