Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2005, 04:35 PM
Cruisin50

Default Mexican Riviera Pics Oosterdam 4/16/05

http://community.webshots.com/user/cruisin50
Please feel free to check them out and let me know if you enjoyed them.
We had a great time..seas were very smooth. Oosterdam is a beautiful ship. The Mexican people were great! Lot's of sales people tho!
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:35 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Mexican Riviera Pics Oosterdam 4/16/05

Wow. great pics, makes me homesick. It looks like you enjoyed the El Sid in Mazatlan. We were there also and had a blast. We took the hour to listen to the time share schpeel and then everything was free at the resort. Someone posted that it was dirty, we loved it and found it to be very clean. We have never been to Los Caletas, but next time , it looks great. I/m glad you had a good time, I love Mexico!! Kristine
Old May 4th, 2005, 10:47 AM
cruisin50

Default Re: Re: Mexican Riviera Pics Oosterdam 4/16/05

Thanks. We had a great time. The El Cid is nice but a bit worn around the edges.Did not feel at all that it was dirty.It was under repair in some places. We still had a great time and really enjoyed it. We did not do the timeshare pitch..did sound like a good deal, but our time was limited. Las Caletas was great! Very pretty place and Vallarta Adventures was terrific. Want to go back to Puerto Vallarta sometime and see the city.
Love Mexico too and the people are great. Really no complaints...well, maybe too many sales people around the beaches and such. But have not had any that were real pushy. We even bought some things while we were in Cabo from a beach vendor. He was great and we had a blast bickering over the price. All in fun and all part of the game.
Dan