Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 21st, 2006, 08:03 AM
Passenger

Default Cozumel - Swimming in Feb?

Will the water be comfortable for swimming in February at Cozumel. Also, is the dolphin swim recommended? I heard it wasn't to much. Thanks.
Joyce
Old January 22nd, 2006, 10:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to chosen175

I'm not sure which cruiseline/ship you're on, but Carnival sent out a letter last month that they're not sending the Valor to Cozumel until at least May 2006 due to hurricane damage. You might want to double-check first before you get your hopes up. I was kind of disappointed myself but Carnival offered to cancel for no fee when they cancelled Cozumel. Just a thought.
-Lisa

Carnival Valor April 2006
Contemplating a cruise wedding in 2010
Old January 30th, 2006, 04:37 PM
First Mate

The dolphin swim hasn't started back up yet. I am not sure when it will. The dolphins were taken to the mainland before Hurricane Wilma and things aren't back up to speed yet.

Cozumel insider has lots of things to do if you want to look into something else.

Paradise Beach is a nice place to go if you just want a beach day.

Have a great cruise.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
Mark Twain

Check out my cruise photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/Sheffie100