Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Yes Rosie is still doing tours -- we have her booked for our cruise on the Spirit that leaves Jan. 1. Use her dew days email, and she will respond in a heartbeat. I can't recommend her enough.

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old March 26th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Rosie

Just FYI.. We met Rosie in Acapulco in February, and although she was booked.. she coordinated a tour guide named Domingo for us.. and he was a spectacular host!
We were so thankful to meet him!

So, even if you can't get Rosie.. Email her and ask her to refer you.. she's great about helping!
Carnival Spirit to Acapulco/Zijuantenejo/Manzanillo- 2/08
Carnival Miracle to Bermuda/Newport,RI - 4/07
Carnival Legend to Jamaica/Grand Cayman- 4/04
Carnival Imagination to Barbados/Martinique/St.Maarten- 2/03
Carnival Victory to San Juan/St. Thomas/St.Croix- 2/01
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:55 AM
Beginner

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for refering Rosie! I just got back from our cruise a couple of weeks ago (April 16, 2008), and Acapulco was amazing! I emailed Rosie about a month before our trip, and she responded very quickly. Unfortunately, she was booked, but we went with a man she works with named Poncho who was very informative and nice. He also spoke great English. We actually followed the van Rosie was driving, so we did the tour with her and Poncho together.

I would highly recommend Rosie! She was so very helpful before the trip, by emailing me and informing me about where to go and what to see. She knows the best places to visit for sure, but if you would like to see something special, just let her know.

She was very prompt and always on time. She was waiting for us outside of the cruise terminal in her pink skirt and white top. She actually had a car seat ready for my son who is 2. The van was very nice with A/C and cold soda and water. Poncho even took us back to the ship as my kids were a little tired and needed to eat. Then, he picked us back up to see the cliff divers.

I felt like I really saw the true beauty of Acapulco and Rosie & Poncho made it a very special visit! We can't wait to go back!

By the way, Rosie was VERY reasonable! She was way less for the whole day compared to what it would have cost for 1 person to take the cliff diver excursion through the ship. So, if you are going, mail her at dew_days@hotmail.com!

Melissa Kruger