Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 29th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Beginner

Default Speed Boat Escape, Anyone?

My husband and I are taking our 1st cruise on 1/26/08. I know my husband would just love the Speed Boat Escape in Cozumel, but I am very nervous. I love boat-riding in the lake, but I am not so sure about the speed boats. Is there a good chance we'll fall out? Is it easy to get motion sickness on them? Any answers would be greatly appreciated! :-)
Sponsored Links
Old December 30th, 2007, 01:53 PM
cozumelcruising

Hi, if you like boating on a lake, you will like this tour. The boats are called Speed Boats or Power Boats in the tour titles, nevertheless they are 2 person shared (you can drive and alternate with your husband for example), about 4 meters long and equipped with a 25hp outboard motor. You can hardly ever fall out and it is much fun, standing on the pier you can check the wave conditions or the guide will advise if waves are high so you will be given to cancel and chose another option...take beach clothes, you can get a little wet...and also there is a beach club included with activities such as kayaks, beach volley ball, swimming pool, off road karts, soccer, etc. PS, very rarely people have motion sickness since the motions are lively and and short waves...good luck!