CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Mexico (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/mexico/)
-   -   ACAPULCO INFORMATION (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/mexico/348044-acapulco-information.html)

Adriana March 6th, 2008 06:59 PM

ACAPULCO INFORMATION

If you need any information regarding your stay in Acapulco, I'll be glad to answer your questions :)

justgr8fl2cruise March 6th, 2008 10:14 PM

What do you recommend? My wife and I will be there in October.

Adriana March 7th, 2008 11:09 AM

Hi There!

You definitively have to go and see the Cliff Divers, this is a must in Acapulco.

The San Diego Fort is beautiful and is in front of the Ship´s Terminal, and if you like history you will be able to learn a lot of this port history.

The Chappel of Peace has amazings views of the bay.

The Flamingos Hotel is the best place to watch the sunset.

But if your looking for different activities, you must check the tours for shotover, bravo rafting, swim with dolphins, some tours includes the fort, chappel of peace and beach.

There's a lot of stuff to do while you are here! :d

Greetings from sunny Acapulco!

justgr8fl2cruise March 7th, 2008 11:00 PM

thanks!!! I've got my notepad...... :D

BrwnEyedGirl April 12th, 2008 01:44 AM

What if we want to go hang out at a beach or a resort...what do you recommend?

Adriana April 12th, 2008 12:21 PM

Hi!
You can purchase a day pass in different hotels, you may try Hyatt or Emporio Hotel.

Or if you want something fancy here are some really nice beach clubs, like Kaala or Cano Diamante.

If you need further information contact me ;)

DocM1 June 20th, 2008 12:38 PM

Does anyone know how much a "day pass" might cost at hotels in Acapulco. We will be on a Princess cruise in October and would like to spend the day at the beach with a nice hotel for lunch.

Adriana June 20th, 2008 01:15 PM

Hi DocM1

I don't know exactly about the cost of the day pass, but i know for sure that princess has tours like the beack break or acapulco deluxe, are both going to amazing places! One of them is one of my personal favorites.

katlady June 21st, 2008 02:00 AM

Adriana have you ever swam with the Dolphins? If so what was it like and was it worth the cost?

Adriana June 21st, 2008 12:07 PM

KatLady

It was an amazing experience!! And it really worth it! Every one i know loved the experience, this is definitively something you should do.

And i've been told that swimming with dolphins in acapulco is better than in other ports because you get to interact a lot more whit the dolphins than in puerto vallarta, or cancun.

cruisemom35 July 7th, 2008 02:39 PM

I will be there in Oct for Halloween and traveling with a 4 year old. Any ideas? Also are the cliff divers close to the ship if we want to just take a taxi and not a "tour"

nikond September 13th, 2008 10:32 AM

Looking for something different excursion. Any ideas?

Adriana September 13th, 2008 11:07 AM

Different Ideas

Well.. I recommend you to see the "green" part of acapulco.

The 3 palos lagoon and its exquisit variety of bird, the botanical garden, and the turttle camp. This options are quite different from the usual.

Also if you have time enough a visit to the beautiful Taxco might be another option.