Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 17th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Passenger

Default All inclusive Beach with cozumel-watersports.com?

Hi there, we were wondering if anybody has been on this beach break, it looks just great and all our kids would have activities there (giving us a break haha) any feedback?
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
Admiral

Default Re: All inclusive Beach with cozumel-watersports.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcar77
Hi there, we were wondering if anybody has been on this beach break, it looks just great and all our kids would have activities there (giving us a break haha) any feedback?
Cozumel is one of the ports that can easily be done on your own.
It is safe and fun.

Our family of four have been going to Paradise Beach since it opened.
It is a free beach that does not charge for the lounge chairs, umbrellas, tables, CLEAN restrooms, changing rooms ...even Internet at the bar is free.

All they ask is that you eat/drink $10.00 per person while you are there and even that is on the honor system.

They also offer an OPTIONAL $10 wristband that allows the use of water and land toys (2 water trampolines and the bridge between them, iceberg, kayaking, snorkeling, floats (both individual and multi-person) , land toys like a bungie trampoline...you can even climb a coconut tree.

Our 2 boys always get the wristband...hubby and I do not. We are shade people.

Taxis to any beach resort on the West side will be $12-15 one way for up to 4 people.

Paradise Beach's food and drinks are ala carte...so you only pay for what you eat/drink and this lessens the chance that you are going to be around folks doing an 'all you can drink" and trying to get their money's worth...if you get my drift.

If it were adults only...I would recommend Nachi for an all inclusive of $49.00 per adult. But that does not include the limited activities they offer. Those are additional.

Hope you have a great cruise.

If it is Carnival and it floats....we have sailed it!

Hubby ... DIAMOND (every ship except the Carnivale)
Me ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale)
20 year old son ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale...he is the only DOUBLE Milestone under the age of 21)
24 year old son ... DIAMOND
Old February 1st, 2009, 06:32 AM
Passenger

Sounds great as well, but we really had it ALL with the Cozumel Watersports package, after visiting Cozumel for the 5th time, this is really the nicest beach available with massages on the beach, pool, lockers, jet ski, parasail, snorkel...you name it...then of course the atv and horseback tours...its a WOW!
Old February 15th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcar77
Sounds great as well, but we really had it ALL with the Cozumel Watersports package, after visiting Cozumel for the 5th time, this is really the nicest beach available with massages on the beach, pool, lockers, jet ski, parasail, snorkel...you name it...then of course the atv and horseback tours...its a WOW!
We go to Cozumel 5 times a year and are very pleased with the various beach resorts available.

We agree that Paradise Beach is the best beach and best value around.

If it is Carnival and it floats....we have sailed it!

Hubby ... DIAMOND (every ship except the Carnivale)
Me ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale)
20 year old son ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale...he is the only DOUBLE Milestone under the age of 21)
24 year old son ... DIAMOND
Old May 9th, 2009, 01:42 AM
Familiar Face

Paradise beach looked really crowded since it is such a small of a beach strip and honestly, the prices are out of this world...we chose to book with cozumel-watersports.com and go an all inclusive (all from the menu and all from the bar), my husband added the ATV tour to this package and our little one got to package the Jet Ski and snorkel, all at a really great price. We could not be more happy, nice beach and equipment, large beach front, private beach palapa...this is what we like!
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Passenger

Does Mr Sanchos offer messages on the beach? I would really like to get one for my wife.
Old May 25th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Cruise Maniac

Nachi has a much nicer beach then Paradise and we found the all inclusive deal at Nachi to be cheaper then going to Paradise Beach...they do not have a cheap menu by any means...and they automatically include a 20% service charge..OUCH..I don't mind tipping but it shouldn't be assumed.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 03:22 AM
Passenger

We looked at nachi cocom but read that it has a nice pool but filled with cruise people. We wrote them about the all inclusive and it is NOT an all inclusive! You get lunch and drinks, but it is not all you want to eat. Since we will be in port from morning to evening, one meal is not enough especially when we go swimming or snorkeling. So we will end up spending more. We opted for the Beach Factory with all you can eat from the menu, open bar and it includes Snorkeling and Kayaks...and at an even cheaper price than Nachi...I guess Sanchos is the way to go with Cozumel Watersports.com!!
Old November 17th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Beginner

I guess definitely Passion Island or the Ocean Club!
Old March 6th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalmie View Post
Does Mr Sanchos offer messages on the beach? I would really like to get one for my wife.
When we were there in 2009 they did not offer massages. They offered a all inclusive package but I'm not sure where you go to get that. It's a nice beach and great food and service. They give you a table on the beach and your own personal waiter. The snorkeling is unbelievable there.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 01:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
When we were there in 2009 they did not offer massages. They offered a all inclusive package but I'm not sure where you go to get that. It's a nice beach and great food and service. They give you a table on the beach and your own personal waiter. The snorkeling is unbelievable there.
They do now..

You could book them here.. we did! it was great!

Massages - Beach Tours - Cozumel