Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2009, 12:12 PM
Beginner

Default Cruising Royal Mariener of the Seas May 24-31: excursion ?'s

HI! My husband and I are needing some help with excursions in Cabo. We booked the Premier Yacht Exp. and I've been reading some not so good reviews on this. I am not a great swimmer whereas my husband is, so water sports arent my forte. We are also doing the Huana Coa Canopy Adventure in Mazaltan if anyone has done this I'd like to know about it. In Puerto Vallarta we booked the Dolphin Signature Swim. My 7 y.o. daughter is wanting to do this with us and I am wanting to know if she will be able to given her age? Any info will be greatly appreciated! This is our first time cruising with R.C. We have cruised with Carnival once before and didnt have a great exp. with them.
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Admiral

I think this is the website for the provider the cruiselines use for the Dolphin swim. According to this website there is a Dolphin Encounter, Dolphin Swim Adventure, and a Dolphin Royal swim. Oh and a sea loin encounter. For all but the Dolphin Encounter the minimim age is 8 years old. The Dolphin Encouter is 1 years old and up. "Children under 8 years old are welcome to participate when also accompanied by a paying adult." In the encounter you are not swiming with the dolphin, but you are touching them and watching them do tricks for you. I hope this helps. If you book through the cruiseline they may have different age requirments I don't know.
http://www.swimwithdolphinsvallarta.com/

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994