Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Mexico
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2009, 09:14 PM
Passenger

Default Cozumel Beach Massage

Hi,

Two families are heading out on the Carnival Fantasy in July and I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for an all inclusive beach that offers massages for the wives. Sancho's, Paradise, Nachi-Cocum? This is our first trip to Cozumel and I'd like for the wives to get some "Away time" while us guys enjoy some cold beverages on the beach and watch the kids.

Any input is welcome.
Sponsored Links
Old April 23rd, 2009, 03:29 AM
Cruise Maniac

The deluxe beach break Carnival offers at Playa de Mia is real nice. The girls doing the massage do a wonderful job.

May I suggest......We did the Mini 4x4 excursion there one time and got a massage on this one beach we visited while everyone else was going snorkeling. It was great and we had the whole beach practically to ourselves. We also saw Myan ruins and a nature reserve. The mini 4x4 excursion follows the same trails as the jeep and dune buggy if you would need a bigger vehicle to cover a larger family.
Carnival Triumph Feb 09
Island Princess coming in Nov. 2009

Old July 11th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Last year I went pacific beach to spend my holidays. There I heard about pacific beach massage service. So called them to get a massage. After that deep tissue massage I was feeling more energetic. I think you should try that Pacific Beach Massage. Believe me you will love it.
Old October 29th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4vyplz00 View Post
Last year I went pacific beach to spend my holidays. There I heard about pacific beach massage service. So called them to get a massage. After that deep tissue massage I was feeling more energetic. I think you should try that Pacific Beach Massage. Believe me you will love it.
Pacific Beach WHERE? Cozumel not listed