CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Mexico (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/mexico/)
-   -   canopy tours in Puera vallarts (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/mexico/369209-canopy-tours-puera-vallarts.html)

grammyof7 November 2nd, 2009 08:45 PM

canopy tours in Puera vallarts

Has anyone taken the El Eden Canopy Tour in PV?
I would love to hear feed back.
We are taking the Carnival cruise over Thanksgiving.
Thanks

libbygms November 3rd, 2009 08:13 AM

We did Los Veranos Canopy Tours. Check out theie web site. We did this last March & had a blast. I travel with my 3o yr old son who is a tri-athlete & he really wasn't kee on doing this. I did the research, Los Veranos was recommended to me by someone on this board, & insisted we do this. We BOTH had the times of out lives. The staff was great, the site was beautiful, & the beer & tequila is cold at the end. Just Google Los Veranos & take a look at what they have to offer.
Have a great time...Libby

Ine November 20th, 2009 12:01 PM

I didnot do the canopy but have visited the site of El Eden. It is nicely situated in the mountains, just outside of Puerto vallarta.
The Predator movie was shot here.

AngelFish June 8th, 2010 11:59 AM

Canopy Tours in Puerto Vallarta

We are looking at two Canopy Zipline options in Puerto Vallarta with Puerto Vallarta Cruise Excursions

We haven't booked yet as we can't decide if we want to do the Zipline or the Zipline and ATV combo. Both look excellent

bongolite July 13th, 2010 04:55 PM

Hi! We had the chance to go on the same zipline and we had a blast! everyone loved the mules, they were so cute!!!! The views were amazing from the platforms, it had rained recently and it was just beautiful! I would recommnend the Zipline Atv Tour if you can, theres so much to see, its an amazing place.

AngelFish September 6th, 2010 09:20 AM

Puerto Vallarta Canopy Tours

FYI we ended up doing the Canopy Zipline & ATV Tour and it was AWESOME!!!

So we did this incredible canopy adventure and you also get to go on a mule ride on this one too and then you get to do the ATVs. Incredible day, the food was great and the tequila tasting was fun;-)

If you are looking for a fun adventure I would highly recommend this one!!!:D:D:D

REALgetaway September 6th, 2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelFish (Post 1315085)
FYI we ended up doing the Canopy Zipline & ATV Tour and it was AWESOME!!!

So we did this incredible canopy adventure and you also get to go on a mule ride on this one too and then you get to do the ATVs. Incredible day, the food was great and the tequila tasting was fun;-)

If you are looking for a fun adventure I would highly recommend this one!!!:D:D:D

Wow.. that looks like a great time. Combines several fun things to do. HOw long did the entire tour take? I would like to do this in the morning, then something else in the afternoon.

any other info would be great.

thanks

AngelFish December 30th, 2010 09:01 AM

The canopy zipline and atv was about 6 hours so it takes up most of your day. I think its worth it but if you have other plans to do things in the afternoon, it may be difficult. It really depends on how long your ship is in port for I guess

dmaikui January 3rd, 2011 12:18 PM

We are going to PV January 15, we are traveling with an older gentleman (75). When you do the zipline is there any climbing involved? Thank you.