Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > MSC Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Familiar Face

Default Sauna/Steam Question on the Lirica

Hello--

I will be on the Lirica on Dec 10. I am new to MSC cruisline. On previous cruises, I have always enjoyed spending time in the sauna and steam rooms prior to my evening meal. I understand there are steam and sauna facilities on the Lirica, but have questions about the facilities. Are the facilities private or co-ed? If private, how private are they? Are the rooms exposed to passerbys, or could I remain uncovered while in these rooms?

Lastly, how late are the facilities open.

Thank you for your replies.
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Familiar Face

Default Sauna and Steam

Hello again, Snick!

You will be delighted by the facilities on the Lirica. The sauna and steam are separate for men and women guests. There is room for up to six people in either sauna or steam room - perhaps more. It is also possible to stretch out naked or with just a towel. One advantage that the fitness facilities have ovor the cabins is that the shower size is more than adequate for one person (large enough in fact for ttwo people to move around in). The spa is unattented and free for passengers to use through the day (9AM - 9PM). Before meals, late afternoon, is of course the best time to use the facilities. At other times of day there is practically no one there. Hope this answers you question. For more information, feel free to send me an e-mail. Pierre
ppelmont@yahoo.com
Old October 20th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Familiar Face

Thank you for your reply to my post. You have been most informative. I will attempt to contact you by email for additional information.