Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > MSC Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Passenger

Default HUGE discounts from Italy agents?!

We've booked our tour through an Italian Agent after seeing how much more expensive the cruises were through agents in the U.S.

If you are wanting to take a mediterranian cruise, MSC has major deals going on for 2006. We got the 2nd person free, but there are many others discounted about 50% for the second passanger.

If anyone is interested in booking through an Italian agent, I would be happy to give you the name/phone/e-mail of the lady we went through. A friend suggested her and she is just awesome!

Just thought I'd share!

Cindy
Sponsored Links
Old March 17th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Beginner

Default Re: HUGE discounts from Italy agents?!

I would love to get in touch w. someone who can beat the US prices. I assume that same person can arrange flights from the US?

Tell me more!!!
Margie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyandmatt
We've booked our tour through an Italian Agent after seeing how much more expensive the cruises were through agents in the U.S.

If you are wanting to take a mediterranian cruise, MSC has major deals going on for 2006. We got the 2nd person free, but there are many others discounted about 50% for the second passanger.

If anyone is interested in booking through an Italian agent, I would be happy to give you the name/phone/e-mail of the lady we went through. A friend suggested her and she is just awesome!

Just thought I'd share!

Cindy
Old March 28th, 2006, 04:12 AM
Beginner

Here one more who is interested, Thanks, Henri.
Old April 18th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Familiar Face

I would love to get that information. Please give me the name and all pertinent info!
Thanks
Larry
Old May 6th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Passenger

We booked through Christina. She is located by a U.S. military base in Italy so she speaks very good English. Her website is www.summerdaytravel.it and her e-mail is info@summerdaytravel.it She is very informative and helpful. We've used her to book our vacations ever since she helped us with our MSC cruise.

If you also want to check out other tourist agents in our area who have great deals as well, visit http://www.grandcanyon.it/ (flights and other vacations although flights FROM the US to Europe are mostly cheaper from an agent within the US).