Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > MSC Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 22nd, 2006, 07:33 AM
Beginner

Default We Love MSC

Just returned from our Lirica cruise. Second time on Lirica, my husband and I love it. The entertainment has improved and although there is room for improvement with the food, your certainly will not go hungry. We love the international flair, the different languages and just the really nice mix of people.
The entire crew could not be better, and MSC is the ONLY line that has actually upgraded our cabin, we were promised upgrades on other lines but never received them. We belong to the Captain's Club on Celebrity and Princess.
We have sailed with every major cruise line, other then Carnival, never doing that one.
We look forward to cruising with MSC again.
Sponsored Links
Old December 23rd, 2006, 05:17 PM
Beginner

Hi c.m.,

thanks for the possitive report this will be our 1st cruise on msc we will be going on the opera 2-16-07. We are going on this cruise with an open mind we are people
who are not overly picky with food so this should be a great line for
us. As long as there is sun , calm seas and drink in hand we will be fine lol!! We booked inside guarentee hopefully we will be upgraded to a window
cabin which would be great.

cheryl
Old December 2nd, 2007, 01:23 PM
Beginner

My husband and I are travelling this summer with our 15(then 16) year old son; looking at their new ship Poesia to the Meditteranean...also looking at Celebrity(we love celebrity)...seen review about MSC regarding language issues and tours being cancelled due to not enough english speaking guests...
Old December 21st, 2007, 01:26 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Please let me know how your cruises work out for you. We never hear enough about this cruise line.

Old October 28th, 2008, 07:06 AM
Passenger

I love MSC, who deliver an excellent product for the price. I don't understand criticisms of their food - on the Opera it was outstanding, and I've sailed on the ship 3 times.

I will also mention that drinks (alcohol and special coffees) cost significantly less on MSC than on the American and British cruise lines.