Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > MSC Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Beginner

Default Recent Pictures from MSC lirica if available please...

if you can provide me with some recent pictures on msc lirica please , it would be very appriciated it ..
peace
Antoine
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default LIRICA WARNING !! PLEASE READ !!

This post is in response to " LIRICA LATELY? "

Please don't think I(we) have a grudge due to the staff or company headed by MSC Lirica cruises. We dont.

We are AVID cruisers and our family has been on thirteen cruise lines and over 90 ports of call.

Read VERY carefully the posts which are dedicated to LIRICA. As the majority of them are negative for a reason.

We understand that LIRICA is a new pattern for the European ship to the US, and seriously took that into consideration.

BEWARE!

You will not enjoy any part of this cruise! You will have more fun paying someone to murder you.

This is by far the WORST cruise experience ever.

This is and was the general concensus of 90% of the ships 2200 passengers. It was almost as if it was just a repositioning of the ship as there was ZERO music by the pool on any day. Even at sea. The food is terrible if you're lucky enough to find any. Literally, there are hours out of the day you cannot get any food.

One day the rude idiot staff members (entertainment) yelled at an old handicap man that was playing sit down volleyball with other bored passengers, because he couldnt understand italian when she told him to switch sides. YELLED AT HIM!

At dinner (disgusting), the rude idiots (all men) will not give you water or anything you ask for, and will bump into your chairs at least 50 times per seating. We were so sick of the crap they fed us, that we decided to just order room service which consisted of three things. We figured they cant f*** up a tuna sandwich, we were wrong. Because a dried out peice of leftover dinner roll was filled with half of a white onion and the amount of tunafish was no bigger than your thumb nail. We took a digital picture of the filling and sent it to Mr. Sasso (director and CEO of MSC cruises) to show him what "EXTRA TUNA ON THE SANDWICH" looked like.

We all thought about tossing our asses overboard on day 4, because it would be more fun.

I could go on for hours about this nightmare, but I've already wasted money, and not to mention time on writing this post.

I am absolutely not kidding when I say, email me at Capman69@Juno.com, and I and my other 11 companions from the cruise will gladly reply and even take your phone call to help you out of this mess called LIRICA. If you have already paid and cannot get your money back, bring a walkman and some sleeping pills to get you through between ports. I feel for you though.

My name is Chris, we are all between 38 and 68 and the nicest group of people you'd ever want to meet. However, the staff and entire experience turned us all into swearing, cussing, upset asses.

PLEASE, Pretty please with sugar on top...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS CRUISE!!!

Check the other posts and websites dedicated DIRECTLY to the horrendous experiences others have also had to endure because of MS LIRICA.

We welcome your emails or calls!

Thanks

Dr. Chris Capman
Birmingham, Michigan

P.S. Miserable Hell Cruise- December 14, 2008 - December 21, 2008 (half of us got off at FTL port, half way through the itinerary as did over 2 hundred others, they couldnt take it either).

By the way, they will rip you off and take $32 a day per stateroom PER DAY for tips. 32x7= $224 for the worst service you have ever witnessed. The line at the pursers office (accounting) at the end of the cruise, there were over 700 people in line for 6 hours opting to remove all tips and pay nothing.

Maybe that's why the staff is so rude. No wait, it was only the second time LIRICA was in the states. Weird.

One benefit to this Cruise-You will find out the hard way where the bottom of the cruise industry is. Next cruise, even if it's Carnival will seem like you're a billionaire in Shagri La.