Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > MSC Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Beginner

Default Help! Nervous about Ticket!

I need some advice from people that have used MSC before, particularly for Med. sailings.

I'm scheduled to sail on the Orchestra in the Western Med. leaving Genoa on Jun22. We fly to Europe for week in Italy Jun 13. We are a family of 6 and received 2 weeks ago ticket only for 2 of us for 1 of the 3 cabins booked. I've contacted the travel agent several times and am wondering if I'm getting the run around. She says that there is no problem, that I should never have received a hard copy just email tickets for our sailing. Problem is that I never got that either! All I have is her email from Dec showing the booking and that I paid in full. For the last two weeks she has said that she is working on it, and that there is no problem that yes we are booked. I paid in full Dec of 2007 for all 6 of us.

This is only my second cruise. Last one was on Holland America to Alaska and we got hard copies with luggage tickets, info on excursions etc. a month or more in advance.

I find what the agent is telling me about just an email kind of fishy. Don't we need luggage tags with our cabin numbers for all of us?

I'm feeling very nervous right about now. Please someone who has used MSC post and let me know about your experience.

Thank you!!!
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2008, 09:52 PM
Beginner

Mgeb, Don't give up. I have spent 77 nights on MSC's Lirica & am booked for another back to back cruise in Dec. I travel alone & simply adore MSC. On my first cruise, I had a problem getting my tickets & had to wait until the day before I sailed to get them. Once you board the ship, you'll feel better. Feel free to contack me. Charliebear526 (Susan)
Old November 5th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Beginner