CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   MSC Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/msc-cruises/)
-   -   MSC Poesia on Bord (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/msc-cruises/373862-msc-poesia-bord.html)

Schiffgiganten May 16th, 2010 11:26 AM

MSC Poesia on Bord
 
Hello,
yesterday was the cruise ship MSC Poesia in the german port Hamburg. I have visit this beautiful ship. After the ship visit went the Poesia in the dock of the Shipyard Blohm + Voss in Hamburg. I have also from the berth photos.

It was a very nice day.

Here some picture:
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/1.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/3.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/7.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/8.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/bv/6.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/bv/2.JPG

I hope you find the pictures good.

More picture can you find on my website:
Gallery MSC Poesia

Regards
Patrick

valtime May 17th, 2010 09:43 AM

Great pictures. Shall look forward to sailing on her again this fall.

Schiffgiganten May 17th, 2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valtime (Post 1292224)
Great pictures. Shall look forward to sailing on her again this fall.

Hi,
thank you for the positive feedback.

Regards,
Patrick

mikemorgan23 June 4th, 2010 01:11 AM

MSC Poesia on Bord
 
Awesome pictures. Done it great. Looking forward more reviews from you, Hope you have fun there.

Schiffgiganten June 5th, 2010 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemorgan23 (Post 1295717)
Awesome pictures. Done it great. Looking forward more reviews from you, Hope you have fun there.

Oh:oops:
thank you for the positive comment.
Its a perfect day and a perfect event.

Regards,
Patrick

printkoozies June 7th, 2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schiffgiganten (Post 1292027)
Hello,
yesterday was the cruise ship MSC Poesia in the german port Hamburg. I have visit this beautiful ship. After the ship visit went the Poesia in the dock of the Shipyard Blohm + Voss in Hamburg. I have also from the berth photos.

It was a very nice day.

Here some picture:
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/1.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/3.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/7.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/8.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/bv/6.JPG
http://www.schiffgiganten.de/foren/poesia/bv/2.JPG

I hope you find the pictures good.

More picture can you find on my website:
Gallery MSC Poesia

Regards
Patrick


It is really great that I have found this informative article. With your help I have found the problem, which has that application. Thanks a lot for sharing this great entry and I will be waiting for more great and useful information from you in the nearest future.


__________________
print koozies

Schiffgiganten June 10th, 2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by printkoozies (Post 1296316)
It is really great that I have found this informative article. With your help I have found the problem, which has that application. Thanks a lot for sharing this great entry and I will be waiting for more great and useful information from you in the nearest future.


__________________
print koozies


Thank you so much for the good feedback. Im happy that you found the answer from the problem with my article.

Regards,
Patrick


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1