Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > New England / Canada
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 27th, 2002, 08:32 PM
OLDMAN

Default It it too early??

to get some kind of input for a four day pre-cruise drive through New England?? We just booked NCCL Brilliance of the Seas 10-2-02 sailing. We have a car reserved and are just going to head north from Boston. Anybody got any suggestions?? Where to go?? Where to stay?? What to see??

Thanks,
Ralph
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2002, 06:46 PM
Admiral

Default Re: It it too early??

Salem(witch trials, house of seven gables), Glouchester(i know I didn't spell that right) and Rockport Ma. would make up a nice day or two.Salem just north of Boston and the Cape Anne area (Rockport), just north of that). Sebago Lakes area just north of Portland in Maine is nice. Freeport Maine, LL Baens and about 100 other outlets. Great B&B's in Freeport (Actually many great B&B's in RockportMA area as well). What about a full day touring Boston? Just a bit of history in that area.