Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > New England / Canada
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 12th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Clint Leung

Default Anybody cruised to Eastern Canada recently?

I live in Canada and I must say that I was quite surprised when some of the cruise lines started coming up to Eastern Canada. I would like to read some opinions and perhaps reviews of cruises that included Eastern Canada as part of the routes.

Clint

Free Spirit Gallery
http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca
Exquisite Eskimo Inuit & Northwest Native Art
Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2005, 07:04 PM
hcat

Default Re: Anybody cruised to Eastern Canada recently?

Loved our cruise on Constellation to NS & Quebec. We did some lovely tours & enjoyed all our guides. Least favorite was Sydney--but did enjoy the trip to Baddeck & the Bell museum., Favorite was Quebec where we enjoyed one day in the city & a day in the countryside. Also had a nice sea day cruising up the Saguenay River--it was like heaven on earth! Halifax was also a very interesting city we would like to return to for a longer stay> This cruise has certainly increased my interest in our neighbor to the North. In every place we visited the folks were proud of the local area, very friendly & the places were so clean!