Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > New England / Canada
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2010, 11:33 PM
First Mate

Default Alaska 2010 Ships docked at Ogden Point, Victoria BC

I ended up taking about 150 pictures of the Cruise Ships who cruised the Alaska route between May - September 2010 and docked at Ogden Point in Victoria BC , Canada.. (about 230 ships)
For the moment here are a few pictures to enjoy... comments are appreciated. /Rob
Note: If you double click a picture it will open in a new window and be great to view.
Privacy: As these are pictures I've taken, feel free to use and note credit to this blog site "RobBar's Cruising'

Ogden Point Victoria BC Pier A (1 of 4)
Pilot Boat- Ogden Point Victoria BC

Double Decker Bus- Victoria BC

Golden Princess - Celebrity Millennium Victoria BC

Golden Princess Victoria BC
Three Ships today - Victoria BC
Celebrity Infinity leaving Ogden Point - Victoria BC
Silver Shadow - Victoria BC
Ogden point Cafe - Victoria BC
Evening 1 Victoria BC

My thought is to put together some sort of picture and / or slide show of these ships which visited so you can enjoy.
Of course like all cruise ship dock areas, security means I cannot get that close or onboard. It is nice though to look back at these pictures and the times I'd drive to the dock to see them , have a coffee, read, get to know the staff at Ogden Point Café and resist at times their wonderful food.

This was extracted from my blog (RobBar's Cruising) RobBar's Cruising

Enjoy
Web site: http://robbarcruises.wordpress.com/
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2010, 01:13 AM
First Mate

Today, October 3, 2010 had the last cruise ship docked all day in to Victoria to end the Alaska 2010 season.
It was the NCL - Norwegian Star (2,200 passengers, 971 ft long).

Per our newspaper today, we have had 230 ships and 440,000 passengers visiting during May - October 2010.

I took some pictures and will post later on.

Cheers
History: Celebrity Infinity-1, Dawn Princess-1, Sea Princess-2, Golden Princess-2, HA Maasdam-1, SS Cavina-1
Web site: http://robbarcruises.wordpress.com/