Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2000, 05:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Norwegian Dream Conditiohn

We are considering a Sept 21 European on the Dream and would appreciate any f
feedback any of you have on the condition of this ship and its pros and cons. We have been doing all new ships as they have come out, but this is a time frame and the ports that we had wanted and it is leaving from England which we like to do since we love to stay in London for a few days before or after when ships leave from those ports. Any info is appreciated, especially if you have sailed her recently. Considering an AC catagory (balcony). Does anyone have any information on changes of sailing for this ship since Tim Ruckaby reports that Norwegian is making a drastic announcements soon??????????????????????
Sponsored Links
Old October 9th, 2000, 05:47 PM
Cruising Crazy

Default RE: Norwegian Dream Condition

The Ship is beautiful, and the Cat AC's are just perfect. The News Tim was talking about, has nothing to do with the Norwegian Dream. It has to do with the Norway. Read NCL Swaps Ships with Star.
Old October 9th, 2000, 09:57 PM
FrankM

Default RE: Norwegian Dream Condition

Kelly,
You are fortunate to be thinking about crusing the Norwegian Dream. I sailed on her in Jan. '99, a few months after she was stretched. She is a fine ship, and I mean "SHIP". She is not a floating "Las Vegas". I enjoyed everything on the ship and had no trouble with anything during my 7 day Caribbean cruise. I have added a photo of the Dream in St. Kitts harbor at the commercial pier. I have additional photos and comments I will add later since I am short of time right now. Stay tuned for slome pix of the pools and more, to come.

Old February 12th, 2001, 07:18 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Norwegian Dream Conditiohn

We were on the Dream last August for the last trip of the season.
We found some parts of the ship a little shop worn, but overall it was fine.
This was not my "dream" cruise in terms of service and food, but the itinerary is fabulous and the prices are very reasonable. Everyone had a good time.
Enjoy!