Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2000, 03:09 PM
geert

Default norway/freestile

hello , can anyone email me if the have information about the norway having or not having freestile ? what is good / bad about freestile ,
i am also looking fore poeple to tell me what it looks like to have a suite onboard the norway ? what extras do you get and , is it worth the money?

thanks fore emailing me

ps if anyone have pics of the norway , please i would love to have them

thanks
geert
Sponsored Links
Old October 26th, 2000, 05:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default RE: norway/freestile

Geert.....I called NCL and was told that "freestyle" will be starting on the Norway with the Dec. 2, 2000 cruise. We will be cruising for the 2nd time on Dec. 9th.

Beth
Old October 26th, 2000, 10:27 PM
david haynes

Old October 31st, 2000, 09:42 PM
First Mate

I called NCL today and spoke to a reservation supervisor that informed me that there is no set date as of yet when the Norway will become freestyle. To verify this I then called the Latitudes Desk and was told the same thing.
Old November 2nd, 2000, 10:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Geert,

We just returned from the Norway in early Sept. We are booked to go again at the end of March. We were told they would not go to the free style cruising as they would be repositioning her next Sept. But what they have done is a quasi-free style. You can eat Breakfast and Lunch in either dining room at any time the dining rooms are open (I think 7:00-9:30 for breakfast and 11:00-2:00 lunch). Dinner is still assigned seating.

We had a P3 penthouse. The room was approximately 300 sq. ft. It had a full bath - fairly large, a king size bed, dressing table, refrig, safe, closet and drawer space. In addition, it had a sofa bed and table. Free water, both plain and spritzer every day, top quality shampoos and soaps, fresh towels twice a day, all the ice you could want, full menu room service (lower categories only get to choose from a limited menu) all day including whatever was being served in the dining rooms! Bathrobes for each guest - but they are one size fits all, and all must be a size 5! Champagne and Flowers on arrival, chocolate dipped strawberries, (I am sure I am forgetting a few things) but the most important part is the congiere service, she was great and invaluable! She will make arrangements for shore excursions, tendar service, reservations at Le Bistro (when everyone else can do it just 24 hours in advanced). She will open the lines of credit for you instead of standing in line, and much much more.

We would not travel any other way now that we have experienced 1st class service!

Enjoy your cruise.
Terri